We are Hiring: Architect
We are currently looking for an experienced and qualified architect to join our studio team.
Working from a converted warehouse, overlooking Lancaster Castle in the historic heart of Lancaster, HPA Chartered Architects are an established and growing practice bordering the Lake District, yet less than an hour from Manchester.
We pride ourselves on having a versatile and considered approach to building design, planning and innovative solutions.
The ideal candidate will be compatible with our existing team and can demonstrate the following proficiencies:
- Previous experience working as an Architect in practice
- Have a Post Graduate Degree from an RIBA UK Accredited School of Architecture
- Professional, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- Proficient on Autocad and ideally Revit
- Confidence with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
- Photoshop experience
- Outstanding written, oral and grammatical ability
- Keen interest in designing energy efficient buildings
- Full driving licence with access to a car and be prepared to travel to projects when required
If you want to enjoy the great outdoors, whilst also experience a lower cost of living compared with other parts of the country, we are in the perfect location for you.
More details about us and projects we have worked on can be seen at www.hpa.ltd, and if you wish to find out more, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.